[Asia-HR-Alert] HRW: BURMA: POLITIC (r)

Re: Burma's Political Prisoner gravely ill

Your Metta-solidarity for U Win Tin is very much appreciated.

U Win Tin is an ailing person like Ne Win and Aye Kyaw (the late
SLORC-minister).
U Win Tin is forced to stay in "dog cell" in prisons as political prisoner,
whereas
Ne Win and Aye Kyaw are also forced to stay in their luxus confinement as
prisoners
of martial state. Aye Kyaw came to London for medical treatment on the cost
of forced
and child labours in Burma and died recently. Ne Win is also under medical
treatment
in Singapore on the cost of Khun Sa's drug money and waiting for his last
days. If they
could do so, why not U Win Tin. We cordially invite U Win Tin to come to
Europe or
United States or Australia for good medical care on the cost of democratic
expatriates.
If U Win Tin is prepared to come out for his health, we will take care of
all what he
might need for his medical treatment and with the money earned by our own
clean hands.

We wish U Win Tin for his quick recovery and pray for the best of health.

With Metta and solidarity,

Nwe Aung
Burma Bureau
Germany