regarding criticism to ABSDF

Dear all,

I would like to  point out the recent criticism to the ABSDF. I  believe
constructive criticism among us. I appreciate U Thaung's suggestion of
criticism among us. However, I am not the one who attempts to attack a
political organization by black mail.

          The students on the border encountered the same hardship and
difficulties as what those of who blaming ABSDF's leadership for their
leaving, did in the past. Of course, the ABSDF's leaders had weak
points. But in revolution,  I believe that one must endure the
difficulties and hardship brought about by the enemy pressure as well as
the weakness of our own if he or she believes the way of struggle. And
those people who believe the ways of struggle should correct those
mistakes and weak points rather than just leaving. This is what I
believe the meaning of endurance. However, I believe that the reasons of
leaving an orginization on account of different strategies, political
concepts, ideologies and ambitions, on a basic ground, are very natural
and acceptable.

Those of students who still striving on the border encounter much more
hardships and difficulty ever than before since ethnic groups went for
cease fire and the accumulating pressure from the Thai government.
Nevertheless, those students  are still standing for what they believe.
They endure the hardships caused by the enemy and the weak points of
their own and try to correct them. I appreciate those students and
leadership for the endurance.

I actually hesitate to write this letter because this can jeopardize the
understanding between the students on the border and the students in the
third countries. But, I have to express what I have to say since some
people have done intentionally or emotionally something leading to the
misunderstanding among us.

I like to remind those of who that just write whatever your opinion only
as your own and do not include every students to support your reason. I
am one of the students in Third countries supporting the ABSDF
financially or morally.

On the other hand, I never hesitate to point out their weakness but not
by black mail with misleading information like "200 students
surrendered" and  "70 students left southern camps" and so on.

Please remember that the ABSDF is continuing their struggle and
conducting  non-violent mobilization inside Burma even though the
pressure and suppression from each angle. They are the same
revolutionary generation as we are and our comrades. I also like to
suggest the  ABSDF to response such kind of misleading information
although those of who do not or dare not reveal who they are.

Sincerely,

Aung Kyaw