Asia House/Slorc Demonstration?

good thinking, you may also call as much media as you can to say there
is demonstration, and also be sure to get someone inside, to confront
slorc, and also asia society for hosting occasion, there should be media
inside, as perhaps slorc may try to fill the room.

this opportunity should not be missed
try to get in on press credentials, sometimes a fax with letterhead from
a paper, even if it doesnt exist, will get you a ticket.

perhaps the nyc selective purchasing lobby people can help you with this
on tactics and strategies, i should like to suggest a cool but
confrontational approach inside, enough to embarrass slorc, inform
paying guests, and not get yourself thrown out too fast. of course, if
you have to, you might just close down the whole thing, so asia house
doesnt do this sort of thing and has to refund tickets to furious slorc
well wishers.

metta, dawn star
EuroBurmanet
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/