TOTAL's Cogema in Hot Water Over Pi

Cogema is shareholder in TOTAL and Cogema CEO sits on TOTAL board of
directors, and TOTAL's audit board as well. TOTAL's CEO, Thierry
Demsarest sits on Cogema's board, and TOTAL is ten percent shareholder
in Cogema.

Never before has a french government been so aggressive in attacking the
French nuclear industry.

We need to bring them alongside on Free Burma, condemning TOTAL's
pipeline, support of dictatorship and environmental destruction.

Please support the WORLDWIDE TOTAL BOYCOTT. If you would like to send a
message to the French government, send it here to Euro-Burmanet, in
Paris, and we will deliver it to the government directly through inside
channels and to the french media.

Thank you, Dawn Star Paris