Fw: new virus! (fwd) (r)

Yes, there is this kind of virus.
It is called "EMAIL SPAM" and it works the following way:
SEND THIS WARNING TO AS MANY ADDRESSES AS YOU CAN!
btw, there is no way a virus can infect a computer by email
unless you save and run an attached executable file, that is
a program in other words, or open a Word document or an Excel
file, which can carry so called macro viruses.
The best way to handle forwarding requests is simply clicking
the delete button.
Kind Regards,
Imre