Than Soe and Co. (r)

Dear Tumaung Kyaw Zay Ya, and All,

According to our Burmese culture, everybody is bound to be
polite. The reward is a harmonious and pleasant atmosphere
and positive social contacts. However, this is not always
the case. Time and again we come across one or two outcast(s)
who are not able to live up to our valuabl culture. The best
cure for this bad behaviour is that let it(him/her) be alone
until its behaviour is improved. For the time being, let it
be a fool by its own act. Please ignore as strictly as possible.
Don't use your precious time and energy to give any response.

In my view, you, and democratic Burmese students are gentlemen.
By definition, a gentleman is NOT even the one who dressed in
tailored suit and speaks nice words! Let alone be "it" by its
own very lowly manner and incorrect vocabulary.

Infact, a gentleman is the one who loves his country and acts
according to that love; who sacrifices for those who are not able;
who works willingly and willfully for those who are unprotected
and oppressed; the one who dare to throw away his own career,
future and even life for those who are in need.

Each and every Burmese democratic-student who genuinely
strives to restore democracy, human rights and the rule of law
in Burma, dead or alive, male or female, is a true
gentleman/lady if not a hero/heroine.

yours,
Daw Lay Ni.