Dealing With Matt Copeland at Asia

Subject: Dealing With Matt Copeland at Asia Times

Dear Burmanet Subscribers:

I've just called the phone number below and left a message for Matt
Copeland informing him that his auto-reply is clogging up Burmanet.

I'm also ccing this message to Thomas Crampton at Asia Times in the hope
that he can locate "Rawin" and turn off the auto-reply.

Could Strider try to suspend the subscription?

Simon Billenness