Soros, France, US Cong & "Monopoly

Subject: Soros, France, US Cong & "Monopoly Politics"

One and All, the following post may interest Soros watchers and US
campaign funding politics so we pass it on. Incidently, Soros is front
page French news (today's Liberation) over the Malaysian-Asean finance
affair. The Libe article is favorable to Soros, and cites Albright
defending him as "most respected and having done a lot for many
countries" (paraphrased)-- including Free Burma of course, subject for
Soros pressure to block Slorc entry into Asean.

Metta, Dawn Star
EuroBurmanet Paris

ps EuroBurmanet is staying on the net, and soon updating backlog