YE YINT AKS THAN SOE

Dear All,
               To the best of my knowledge,the federal authorities in DC
were contacted by the SLORC informing the past activities of Than Soe and so
the FBI whic has the background history of the immigrants cooperated with
INS and so the decision came.
Further,the case is still in a situation where we all can appeal on his behalf.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe