proposal for 8888

Dear all organisations and individuals!!!

This is a proposal for 8888 movements on August 8,1997.

"IF WE LOOK BACK TO 8888, THERE WERE PEOPLE FROM VARIOUS BACK GROUND,
INVOLVED IN THE STUDENTS LEAD NATION-WIDE PRO-DEMOCRACY UPRISING IN 1988
IN BURMA."

So, we(ABSDO),who involved in the 1988 uprising togather with the people
of Burma, would like to encourage the organisations and individuals to
participate in the 9th anniversary of 8888 to show our unity.

We warmly invite again to participate in the joint statement for the 9th
anniversary of 8888 uprising and to co-operate with us for
demonstrations in front of the Burmese embassies around the world on
August 8,1997.

We are going to stage "the special demonstration" in front of the
Burmese embassy and Australian parliament house in Canberra on that day.

"PLEACE COME AND PARTICIPATE WITH US TO SHOW OUR SPIRITS OF 8888"

CENTRAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
ALL BURMA STUDENTS' DEMOCRATIC ORGANISATION(ABSDO)
AUSTRALIA

Please contact;
Sydney,(02) 9649 1425,9649 1302, Fax- (02) 9649 1302
        email-eyar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Melbourne, (03) 9564 7770, 9813 2613 Fax-9813 2613
         email-082903@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx