OKKAR Re: Kuala Lumpur Asean Protes

Subject: OKKAR Re: Kuala Lumpur Asean Protest

OKKAR!

Do you know what is the real meaning of "opposition"? If you do, you
should not use it. Do you think State Law and Order Restoration
Council(SLORC) is a leagitamate government? If you say so, you are
bloody idiot. Let us ask you;

(1) Is there a government which is elected by the people in Burma?
(2) Is SLORC a leagal government which is elected by the people of
Burma?
(3) Does SLORC rule the country by constitution?
(4) Is there any constitution which is promulgated by true
representatives of the people of Burma?
(5) Has SLORC a chance to form the cabinet without parliament?
(6) Did SLORC keep its promise on May 1990 election which was held
by     itself.

Therefore, we must say that there is no opposition in Burma, because
obviously  SLORC is not the legal one. If you want to say "opposition",
SLORC must hand over the power to the people representives of May 1990
election.

ALL BURMA STUDENTS' DEMOCRATIC ORGANISATION (ABSDO)
AUSTRALIA

Date; July 25,1997