U.S. FUNDS TO NCGUB 1995

Dear Ko Julien Moe,
     Thank you really a lot for sending those messages.  As far as  I
know Norwaygian funds were dispensed under the supervision of National
Health and Education Council to the groups on the border.  I will check
how these US funds were spent.   I have never heard of NCGUB's
humantarian helps for any refugees on the border and in the revolution
area.  I will check it out.

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com