Response to News Release of IRI (r)

Hi U Okkar,
       I know that you didn't write this statement but please tell the
SLORC that it was just a shameless lie as usual.  I don't think I need
to examplize the cheating behaviours of SLORC.
       Who is the real destructionist in Burma?  People are fleeing from
their motherland because of the suppression by a group of power thirsty
generals.   People inside have been crying for democracy and the
democratic rules.
       If they have brain to think, it is very obvious that who has the
guns and who killed the people by all means.  Haven't they remembered
their words?  A general stated that civilians was killed by his troops
in the fighting and they couldn't avoid killing people in the war.   Who
recently killed about 60 shan villagers recently?    Have you ever heard
that NLD possesses a gun or an explosive?  Only SLORC possesses those
dangerous things and always threaten the people to arrest and kill and
its characters  are  really like the characters of the  dog from the
hell.  What does Daw Aung San Suu Kyi say is just to make dialogue.
What does SLORC always say is arrest, kill, suppress, and so on.  Who is
the terrorist?
      Don't try to bark all around!

>From notes@xxxxxxx Wed Jul  9 04:19:19 1997
>Date: 09 Jul 1997 02:53:13
>From: OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Response to News Release of IRI
>To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
DAA02017

>Response to News Release of IRI
>
>Reference:  News Release
>International Republican Institute (IRI)
>Dated:  June 30, 1997.
>

>1. 	The IRI claims that it =93 provides assistance to Burmese dedicated
t=
>o the
>sole use of non-violence to oppose SLORC=92s rule.=94
>
>What is your definition of non-violence?
>
>Is the use of weapons to cause death and destruction, an act of
violence =
>and
>terror only when American lives are threatened?
>
>How many more innocent Myanmar people do you wish to see mutilated and
de=
>ad
>before you will admit that terrorism was committed on our soil by your
>grantees as you call them  -  the so-called Burmese and ethnic groups
for
>democracy?    Or is it your position that Myanmar lives are expendable,
n=
>matter how many so long as you can put.
>=20
>2. 	Just a few instances to refresh your memory, although it needs no
>refreshing.
>
>FACT	A bomb was exploded by grantees ( who are trained demolition
experts=
>)
> of your organization or affiliated organizations,  at our sacred
shrine,=
> the
>Maha Pasana Cave, Yangon where the Buddha=92s Tooth Relic from the
Republ=
>ic of
>China had been put on display for homage by the Myanmar people on
25-12-9=
>6.
>
>Four innocent people were killed, two of them just budding youths,
leavin=
>behind grief-stricken families, parents, widows and orphans.
>It was an outrageous act, a sacrilege committed by these terrorists=20
>( no other word can describe them) for they not only killed and maimed
bu=
>trespassed on our religious faith.  Every single Myanmar citizen
condemne=
>this sacrilege.
>
>You cite Mahatma Ganchi and Martin Luther King.  Your analogy is false.
> These great men were victims of violence at the hands of the same kind
o=
>people as your grantees.  Gandhi and King were not  murderers and
traitor=
>like them.
>
>FACT   A parcel bomb sent by post from Japan by members of one of your
>affiliations to the residence of the State Law and Order Restoration
Coun=

=
>Or
>do you call such acts, terrorism only when they happen in your country
an=
>d to
>members of the white community?
>
>To plot and commit  violence and terror on such a scale requires
>organization, planning and funds, all of which are supplied so
generously=
> by
>organizations like yours, even though you know what the outcome will be
-=
> the
>loss of innocent lives.
>
>2. 	You termed the condemnation of these terrorist acts by the State
Law =
>and
>Order Restoration Council =93Orwellian=94 and go on to make empty
charges=
> of
>forced labour, torture and executions.  It is not worth rebutting these
>groundless accusations, for it would be like giving a reply to a
question
>like, =93Have you stopped beating your wife.=94  But please do take
caref=
>ul note
>that if the Myanmar Government were truly guilty of wholesale torture
and
>executions of dissidents, they would not be still running around
killing
>people, destroying property and decrying and belittling their own
country=
> and
>their people.
>
>3. 	Cramer says  =93 the IRI has, since the beginning, conducted its
work=
> in
>the open.  We are proud that we have stood with those at the forefront
of
>peaceful efforts to bring change to Burma.=94
>
>Glad you admit it at last.  For if that is not meddling in our internal
>affairs, I don=92t know what is.
>
>Yes! You assist  =93=85..thousands  of  Burmese.=94, but what about the
m=
>ore than
>48 million in the country.
>
>While on this subject, may I inform you that there are so many right
thin=
>king
>up and coming young men and women, who take every opportunity of the
impr=
>oved
>conditions in every sector of our country and of the new
market-orientate=
>economy to improve themselves and get ahead.  They learn new languages
an=
>skills like computer operations, programming and engineering.  They
take =
>on
>new jobs and work hard to build up their CVs  There are hundreds of
thous=
>ands
>of such upwardly mobile youths, who work hard and refuse to take any
hand=
>outs
>unlike your sycophants.  The negative policies of the US Administration
a=
>nd
>your self-righteous, misguided attitudes towards us hurt these young
peop=
>le
>and their future the most.
>
>That is an unforgivable sin.
>
>Most Myanmar people, unlike your parasitic lot, value their
self-respect.
> Self respect may not appease hunger but without it we are less than
huma=
>n.
> We have a saying, very popular with our youths.  It says:  The King
Lion=

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com