APA (r)

<< [Vinoba like all the saints of all times believed in the oneness of
 mankind. He proclaimed, "victory to the whole world."]
 Gandhiji addressed the Asian Relations Conference in March 1947 which was
 organized by Pandit Jawaharla Nehru. >>

Dear Chan Mya,

     Can you please send me the seven social sins and the reference that was
written on Gandhiji's tomb. If I am not mistaken, two of them are  "Science
without practice" and "Politics without sacrifice." I forgot the rests.

Thanks in advance,

Okkar