Announcement (r)

We , DBSO(Japan) & 8888 Group (Japan) are working hard in Japan ,aiming
to restore democracy and human rights in our motherland Burma by all
peaceful political means.
And please be informed that we are agreed to carry out our movements
under one organization and merged in (22-6-1997 ) the joint meeting of
above two organizations.
The Executive Committee of new organization ,( SOLB )
STUDENT'S ORGANIZATION FOR LIBERATION OF BURMA was elected at that
meeting .
The contact persons for SOLB are as follows ;

1. U Aung Than       (president)            Tel/ Fax
:+813-3305-3782
email QZU02243@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. U Tin Khet        (Secretary)            Tel/ Fax
:+813-3954-8435
3. U Than Htut       (Joint secretary)      Tel/ Fax :+813-3807-0432

with regards,

Yin Htwe
Information
Student's Organization for Liberation of Burma

Room 1107,LION MANSION
2-1-12 HIGASHI IKEBUKURO
TOSHIMA-KU,TOKYO 170
JAPAN.