Acts Of Terrorism Perpetrated By Il

Subject: Re: Acts Of Terrorism Perpetrated By Illegal Expatriate Anti-Government

Truly one can enjoy the humorous spectacle of the very man responsible for
the security of his SLORC fellows (this being Khin Nyunt, head of the
DDSI), attempting to redirect the blame for a sophisticated parcel bomb
attack on to a non-vilolent exile group based in Japan.  Khin Nyunt
alleges that parcels addressed to the personal homes of high-ranking SLORC
generals are delivered without inspection directly to the homes of
addressees, even if they are people with long records in the military and
politics, who clearly (to anyone but an idiot) have enemies from their
military campaigns and rivals from their political activities.  "It's not
my fault!!!" he screeches.  Methinks he doth protest too much.

LD