Equal access to Burma activits in B (r)

Subject: Re: Equal access to Burma activits in Burma

In a message dated 97-06-24 18:29:25 EDT, PEPPER4336@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Subject: Equal access to Burma activits in Burma

 We see SLORC representatives making full use of Burmanet . They post
anything
 they want completely freely. Slorc Generals should allow us to post anything
 we want in New Light of Myanmar in Burmese or Myanmarese(sic.). Reciprocity
 must  and should be expected; otherwise Colonel Tin Win and his crowd should
 not enjoy the freedom of expression as we practise here. Whatever they do
 here we do there also. Then and only then it is fair.    >>

Dear PEPPER,

        If you want to suscribe to Myanmar-list you can write to
"Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxx" with the message at the body text:

"Subscribe myanmar <your e-mail address>"

        Then when you are subscribed you can post news to
"myanmar-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx".

         Although the list is moderated list, most of the posted news will be
distributed within the list including the Myanmar Embassies that have e-mail
access. Only the junk mails and very rude usages such as "F" languages will
be omitted.

Sincerely,

OK