Materials for a Conference in Leipz (r)

Subject: Re: Materials for a Conference in Leipzig

Dear Brother,

Thanks very much for your swift reply!

Today's mail included a letter from Miss Anna Jenson

and her address is Hedinfelder, Stra. 127,
21075 Hamburg, Germany
Sorry that she didn't include a telephone number, but you should be able to
get that information from directory service.

As for background, evidently Anna happened to be visiting Japan when she
learned about our address.  She is very interested in Buremse issues and had
some materials (evidently from Canadian  Friends of Burma) with her, most of
which she gave away to people she met in Japan.  She believes that the big
protestant Christian meeting in Leipzig, the "Kirchentag" (sp?), scheduled
for June 18th,  would be a good opportunity to garner support for Burmese
democracy.  The group called "Society for Threatened People's from Gottingen
will be having a stall there.  She also wants to encourage people to protest
to the president of Total.

To reiterate, the address of the "Society for Threatened Peoples" is:

Mr. Ulrich Delius
Postfach 2024
37010 Gottingen, Germany

Apologies if anything is mispelled here -- we're not very familiar with the
German language or with German handwriting!

Thanks very much for any help you can give.  We trust this will be a useful
connection for you in your important work there.

May you be well, peaceful, and happy by the Triple Gem's power.

With metta,
Visakha and Ken

Anyway

http://www2.gol.com/users/brelief/Index.htm