SUGGESTIONS & MATERIALS NEEDED FOR

Subject: SUGGESTIONS & MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THEBURMA  DOCUMENTARY

Dear BurmaNetters,
                              I'm involved in producing a documentary on
Burma ,focusing political and economic developments and human rights
violations of the SLORC. The documentary will cover past and present
political and economic developments  and international relations affecting
the situation in Burma.

Advisable suggestions and materials are needed to make the documentary an
effective  media tool from
which the international community can quote, learn and make effective
efforts to influence the Burmese
situation.

Advice and ideas can be sent to me by email at the following address
:moe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
By Post to Julien Moe ,P.O.Box 1118 New York NY 10163 and by phone to
212-580-3751
or 212-362-0095

Thanking you in advance,

Sincerely,