okkar failed again to answer questi

Subject: okkar failed again to answer questions for the second time

Okkar66127 sent me an email saying that he had posted seven e-mails. I read
all of them. They were clippings from New Light of Myanmar !
Good Grief! I asked him (1) who is protecting the poor peoples of Burma from
Slorc who collect money as and when they please without being accountable to
anyone,(2)
Throughout Burma, Slorc murderers have been claiming that external forces are
destroying Burma. I asked who those external forces are. Colonialism went out
with WW II.(3) Do you expect to be free from being liable for killing monks
suspected of being unfriendly to Slorc simply by turning around and awarding
Buddhist Titles to monks considered friendly.
The reply to all of these was : read my seven postings from New Light of
Myanmar.
 They are all about the Slorc activities. Imagine how sad Slorc people are!