Information Sheet No. A-0037 (r)

At 09:30 PM 5/2/97, you wrote:
>Thank you Ko Nyi. I don't want to do extra works and you did it.

 Yuor Laziness never help you to be a self-reliance.

Our heros are Gen. Aung San and his daughter
1991-Nobel-Peace-Prize-winner-Daw Aung San Suu Kyi to whom the SLORC and you
call Mrs. Aris.

In Burmse history, the crininal No.4 Khin Nyunt and war crminal 4 Than Shwe
and Drug Addicted 4 Maung Aye never be a hero in Burma. They can No.4 Drug
Warlords in Burma mordern history.

The fact is that "A Criminal Never Be A Hero."