INFORMATION SHEET NO.A-0035

                      INFORMATION SHEET

NO.A-0035						                     DATE.24-4-97

	The sanctions imposed by the U.S on Myanmar,
we believe, is for their own domestic political consumption.
But Myanmar, has her own national interest to serve and has
already laid down policies, aims and objectives for the benefit
of the whole nation.  Since Myanmar is walking on a straight line
towards her noble goal, there is no reason to deviate from its
original path to serve the interest of a foreign government .

	More importantly, Myanmar has opened her doors to
outside investments and her abundant natural resources will
benefit all those who come to invest.  But if the U.S refuses to
come in to invest or pull out its companies from doing business
in Myanmar, we can only feel sorry for the U.S companies,
because they will not get a second chance later to invest in
Myanmar if opportunities are taken over by companies from
nations with consistent foreign policies.