Yangon junta seeks Tokyo's help in (r)

Subject: Re: Yangon junta seeks Tokyo's help in bomb probe.

It is very ridiculous that Nyunt Shwe has offered to help Japanese
Ambassador to Burma in Rangoon to investigate the bomb connection. The fact
is the military intelligence group so-called Strategist Study set up the
bomb in Secretary No. Tin Oo's resident and later 'theorized it from Japan.'
The bomb went off and killed his daughter on Sunday

Nyunt Shwe had no idea what to answer when the ambassador contacted to the
foreign department. And then he simply said they wanted to cooperate with
Japan.
Nyunt Shwe was only being noticed when he saw the accusation in the New
Light of Myanmar. And he had never been infromed what's exactly happening
with the bomb by the agents.

In fact, the paper is tightly controlled by Khin Nyunt's men from the
Strategist Study. The group quickly theorized and covered it in the paper.
Thus, the Japanese ambassador diplomatically contacted to the foreign
service. Then Nyunt Shwe came up with an offer.

 No one will be known exactly who did it until independent investigators or
international bomb expert investigators exam it.

Investigating by some Japanese bomb experts in the case inside Burma will
help to get the right answer.  Letting the Burmese military intelligence
agents to interrogate the exile Burmese in Japan is too dangerous for them.
Their families and relatives will be persecuted after the agents collect the
information of their families. No doubt about it.

They, pro-democracy organization in Japan, have no time and nothing to do
with the bomb. I have been in Japan and stayed for three months in Japan in
1994. I know all the pro-democracy organizations and the leaders. I worked
with them for the freedom movements. What their mainly works for restoration
of democracy in Burma are to educate Japanese and Japanese government to
help Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and to put more pressure on the SLORC. Their
weekly basic actions are to publish weekly news letters and daily news
papers.  Once they went a hunger strike and protested the junta in front of
the SLORC's embassy in Japan. At the same time, they worked two full time
jobs, at least 75 hours a week. After they came back from their works,
mostly at the night about 12.00 p.m., they opened their computers or fax
machines and read current news about Burma and shared their views by phone.
One occasion that bothered me was a phone call at 2.00 a.m. went off nearby
my bed while I was deeply sleeping.  I got angry and hung up the phone. When
I woke up in the morning, a fax sheet was out right there on the machine.
The sheet was about calling for a demonstration in front of the SLORC's
embassy to commemorate seven anniversary  of 88 democracy movement day. I
myself then quietly apologized for what my irresponsible manner last night.

What I recall the pro-democracy leaders and members today in Japan are: very
peaceful, nice, intelligence, sincere,  friendly, and well educated people.
They believe in non-violent and love to see their country in peace and
democracy. They are very lovely people.

I was very wonder what Nyunt Shwe stands for a terrorist military agents of
the SLORC even thought he did not have material evidences.

Nyi N. Lwin