SLORC Ambassador TinWinn's dialogue (r)

Subject: Re: SLORC Ambassador TinWinn's dialogue with the Burmese  National Moveme

No More Tin Win.

Concluding  a long debate in the BurmaNet with Myo Chit is no profitable at
all to restore  peace and democracy in Burma talking with Tin Win alone.

What Burma can be changed is the SLORC first has to hold dialogue with the
national leader Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and democratic forces, including ethnic
leaders.  Kyaw Zay Ya of Indiana University is absolutely right about
putting the idea of holding dialogue within democratic leaders and the
SLORC?s leaders inside Burma first before Tin Win holds talk with the
Burmese community in U.S.. Otherwise, Tin Win will exploit the political
gain from  Burmese community. He has rights to do it. And we do have rights
to defend for it.

I absolutely disagree with what Myo Chit said about having a talk with Tin
Win will bring democracy in Burma in the future.

Dialogue is such a good idea to achieve democracy in Burma that Daw Aung San
Suu Kyi has been calling for almost nine years. But the SLORC, illegitimate
regime, has refused the idea. Instead, the SLORC tries to crash the
democracy forces, especially NLD.

We all assume that the SLORC will never hold the dialogue with the
democratic forces until the SLORC is faced putting international and
internal greater pressures. First, international community has to impose
unilateral and bilateral sanctions and arm embargo against the SLORC. At the
same time, Burmese people inside Burma have to carry non-cooperation actions
against the SLORC. The SLORC will be then fallen down within  a couple
years. It is that easy!!

If we do not unite and fight the SLORC bully, the SLORC will never give up
the power. The facts are; people have never elected the SLORC to govern
Burma; no one has mandated the SLORC to hold the phony and shame national
convention. No one has given the authority to manage the state and private
corporations. The SLORC itself comes up and does all the bad  things that
make more damage for the country.

We do not need the SLORC at all. We want the elected representatives to
govern our nation and our country. So that is why we are fighting for the
SLORC.

We shall fight every SLORC?s member, including Tin Win. We shall fight them
everywhere and every time. We shall unite together to support our national
leader Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and her party, NLD.

When we are united, we can bring down the bad SLORC.

********

At 07:52 PM 4/6/97, you wrote:
>From: Kyaw Zay Ya <kya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: SLORC Ambassador TinWinn's dialogue with the Burmese National