Suu Kyi, Slorc Nazis, and US Inc

On and All,

the following is posted out of respect for Suu Kyi on the USDA (student
slorc nazi union)and Clinton/US corporations dragging their feet on the
sanctions call. I won't go so far as to say that US corporations and
their partners which are ripping off the world's resources for surplus
profits and job employment in industrial countries are engaging in nazi
tactics -- already widely compared to western capitalist corporations'
support of Hitler's german fascist machine in the thirties as such
comparisons betray history and are indeed dangerous -- but given the
deteriorating state of federal governmental and presidential initiative
on Burma genocide, it is something to think about...and i think we can
swallow any idealistic or naive assumptions about freedom and democracy
long before we quit this century.

ds, euroburmanet
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/total/
WORLDWIDE TOTAL BOYCOTT (The TOTAL Cover-Up)