EuroBurmanet Update

Euro-Burmanet latest update, some 300 files March 10
check it out, hypertexted for file building if you like to get there
fast - or as fast it goes for now.These files include Burmanet files
hypertexted.
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/last-uploaded-files.html

Sorry for recent delay, much back log, but catching up.I havent tested
all the files, but so far it looks okay, but please let me know if
something just isnt right, or working. We do appreciate it.

some forty files on TOTAL in french - to keep the French informed
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/total/btribtot=10mar97.html

I should tell you that last December TOTAL SA, headquarters here in
France, pulled down their very extensive TOTAL.fr website, and replaced
it with their TOTAL.com site - four pages on TOTAL in BURMA -typical
propaganda company line. We also know from our computer log files that
TOTAL is one of Euro-Burmanet's most loyal readers, downloading tons of
files.

Seems the policy of TOTAL is lies and lay low. The openness and freedom
of the web scared them away.

On this March 10, Long Live the Dalai Lama for a FREE TIBET
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/nepal/tibet/

Metta
Dawn Star Paris
Worldwide TOTAL BOYCOTT