Slorc induced dissaters in Burma

Dear Readers,

Please let me draw your attention to the present-day
situation of Burma concerning Slorc's mismanagement.
Its mismanagement induced the following disasters. These are:-
(1) Economic disaster
(2) Environmental disaster
(3) Religious disaster

The Role of international community to prevent such disasters is
pointed out in the scientific paper entitled, "An Ecological Approach to
International Development" by Lynton Keith Caldwell, 1972.
Let me please present you with a very short excerpt as follows:

# stare text #
"International conferences and agencies must respect
the conventional assumptions of the sovereignty of
nations, and accordingly there are propositions, which,
because they are inconsistent with national-state
ideology, cannot easily be placed on their agendas.
How, for example, would the community of nations deal
with A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT that either THREATENED the
VIABILITY of the biosphere through ecologically unwise
action within its own territorial jurisdiction or
mismanaged its environment to a point of collapse of
its social and economical institutions? In such
circumstances, which become less hypothetical daily,
some generally acceptable means of international
intervention would be advantageous."   # end text #

Burma Case
==========
(1) Slorc is definitely NOT the Government, it is the group of people
who denied and continuously deny the will of the 82% of the population
of Burma.

(2) Even if it is a government, regardless of how it spells, I mean,
with small  g' or capital 'G', (a) it has no right to abuse the whole
nation and cause many problems including above mentioned three
disasters, (b) if it does, international intervention would be
advantageous as refer to the scientific article.

(3) Besides these three, there is still one more disaster in Burma;
the most serious one. It is the MORAL DEGRADATION!. Burmese used to
be a proud Nation. We are very proud of our own culture which consists
of both high moral standard and humbleness. We were honest, humble,
obedient, productive and positive. Unfortunately, we can't survive in
a corrupted system without being dishonest in various degrees (at
least we have to be silent for injustice in order to survive). At
least we have to be negligence in order to save our own skin! Thus
our moral standard gradually decline due to the corrupted system which
repress us by the death threat in order to keep us as a slave nation.

(4) Time passed by. We get older. We now want to make a change for our
next generations and at least a good history of our own. We at least
write off our fear. We are not only expressing our goodwill and
philosophies but also practically working on it, striving to achieve our
goal. We have a very capable leader(Daw Aung San Suu Kyi). Her followers,
we all possess the great dedication and loyalty. We are the devotees of
the right cause. We have all the faith we need. What do we need more? A
bit of help from the International community for a threshold of movement!

(4) I therefore would like to urge the BurmaNET readers to think about
it seriously and act accordingly in your own capacity.
Thanking you in advance.

NiNi