Thai vow to push back Burma refugee (r)

Subject: Re: Thai vow to push back Burma refugees.

At 05:06 AM 3/13/97, you wrote:
>Subject: Re: Thai vow to push back Burma refugees.
>
>Dear BurmaNet readers and Mr Ron Corben,
>
>On behalf of The Nation, an English-language newspaper in Thailand,
>I'm posting this information to inform the Burmanet readers that proper
>accreditions should be given to all The Nation reports and articles.
>
>Best,
>
>yindee
Hi,

Yindee,

I am Nyi Nyi Lwin, one of the Nation's paper readers and your well-known
friend. I am very glad that you have requested news boys to use the exact
sources of news agency, while it is appeared. That's the proper way and
respect of international journalism ethic.

Please, Please all news boys should put the news sources whenever you post a
news in the Burma Net.

With Love.

Nyi N. Lwin