"BURMANET: VIRUS WARNING" (r)

Yes, this is kind of a virus.
It works the following way: much like in a pyramid scheme it
is duplicated by YOU AND ME, and clogs the net bouncing back
and forth and finding more and more addressess. No email
messages can do any harm to your computer except when you
detach the attached exe file or something, or read it as a
Word document if it has a macro virus in it. Just delete any
messages which urge you to forward it to other adresses.
That is all.
Imre