satellites phtos (r)

Dear Coban,

To the best of my knowledge,satellite pics of Burma are still
classified from the US side which means they are not to be released to the
public.I'm talking about the pics shot by SPOT and LANDSATs between 1972 and
1997.SPOT flies over Burma every 26 days and LANDSAT pases over Burma every
16 days.

Sincerely ,

Julien Moe