-No Subject- (r)

All right, I missed out one important thing to mention.

If the "Penpal Greetings" has any kinda executable files, say.. .doc <word
document> or .xls <excel document>, it is POSSIBLE that you might be infected
once you open the doc.

Because any word or excel documents may contain "Macros" that will be embedded
in your hard drive & make a playground on some of your Applications.

So the word is -- as long as you do NOT try to open any attached "files" that
are suspicious, you will be safe.  If anyone has this "Penpal Greetings" email
that supposedly contain this virus, please forward it to me.  I'll be more than
glad to diagnose if its for real.

Just remember... if it sound too good to be true, it probably is!   ;-D

PS:  Doesn't this remind you something -- like "For a Good Time" email which
was spread a while back??