Nobel's Sweden 1997

One and all,  the creepy rise of racism in europe, and hre in this
account from Sweden, reflects on the UN and a lot of backward-bound
people who are trying to take us there. So Beware!

Already in France, the Chirac-Juppe-LePen crowd have passed their
anti-immigration legislation and fueled flames to the "France for the
French Only" fires. Of course, if you are rich or famous, they do make
exceptions...

dawn star (Paris)