Global Day of Prayer for Burma, Mar (r)

Subject: Re: Global Day of Prayer for Burma, March 16, 1997

Dear Dana Dean:

Please send me a list of participating organizations.  I also would welcome
contact info with anyone who may be taking photos or video of events in BKK
&/or at the border.  I have recently returned from 5 weeks of taping in
Burma and at camps in Mae Sot, Thailand, which was burned the very night we
left the camp!  (We were on the bus heading for BKK and home when it was
torched.)

I am doing a feature-length video project about human rights and the
situation of Burma -- an out-growth of a short video Biography I was hired
to do a year ago about Aung San Suu Kyi.  Currently we are looking for
archiveal materials about human rights abuses, forced labor, etc.  Visual
material from the Global Day of Prayer would be an eloquent statement to
include.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

All the best,

Holly Fisher