URGENT!

Dear friends,

All of you have already known what is happening in border area.
The situation of Karen refugees is very bad. SLORC continues its
brutal offensive against Karen territory. Karen people fleeing
into Thailand. But, we have also expressed our concern for the
lives of Karen refugees who were refouled and will be refouled by
the Thai Government. They need your help as soon as possible.

We would like to request you all to take action such as rally or
demonstrations in front of the SLORC's embassy and the Thai
embassy in your respective countries.

1. Stop brutal offensive against Karen people immediately.

2. Protect the lives of Karen refugees.

All Burma Students Democratic Front