Women Leaders United

Perhaps some of these "woman world leaders" might contribute to the Free
Burma movement.  its up to us to find out and act on it if there is a
will to the way. I mean we are talking about women, saving the
environment, and saving Burma which is undergoing systematic
environmental destruction, and on the way to accelerating its
destruction exponentially. perhaps there are some spiders who can get on
this, through the international network.why not someone start an ngo
organisation, on the lines women to save burma environment, though i am
sure someone could come up with a better name than that! then you might
be able to best effectively use to its objectives suu kyi as leader and
burma's deteriorating environment as basis for aid and support to your
campaign information efforts, public awareness, solidarity on issues,
and campaign member effectiveness.

women of the world unite
dawn star