Dalai Lama on Deng, ....better dead (r)

Subject: Re: Dalai Lama on Deng, ....better dead than red

> From cd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thu Feb 20 16:34:58 1997
> Subject: Dalai Lama on Deng, ....better dead than red
> To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> From: "dawn star (Euro-Burmanet)" <cd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Dalai Lama on Deng, ....better dead than red
>
> wtn-editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> dear burma watchers and activists,
>
> re china policy burma and the fanfare of deng's departure (here
> everywhere on french tv there is nothing but praise and glory for Deng
> in the spirit of ceremony towards the sacred myth of great men in
> history). Deng the Liberator. No one speaks of Deng the fascist.
>
> Read what HH the Dalai Lama has to say as he laments failed chances for
> a free Tibet in peace, and instead gets repression and more of the same
> China-style destruction.
>
> My comment: As the world laments the passing of another dead communist
> butcher, let it be said, better dead than red. And to hell with the
> bastard.(It almost appeared that China had programmed French television
> broadcasts with the propaganda aired here from state to private
> television.)
>
> Free Burma!
>
> Dawn Star
> Euro-Burmanet (Paris)

Whoever support my parasite "activity" is a good person.
Whoever against or know my real mentality is a bastard and should be condemned.

What a difference between a well-mannered,educated person  ( HH the Dalai Lama)
and the fish-monger ( Dawn Star or whatever star he or she maybe).
One aims at solving the problem ( HH the Dalai Lama) whereas  another ( the ...Star ) aims at personal political gain.
Either Dawn Star did not understand what  HH said or he did not even read
it while rushing to express his own comment.

Of course, the comparison should not even be made between a parasite level personality and HH. It will be an insult to HH the Dalai Lama.

It just further convinced me  what I heard that a lot of the "Free Burma activists" are nothing more than a bunch of " Lu Lane Lu Nya Twa Gyi Bear".
That friend of mine who had been to the Thai-Burma border told me that he met
some of the student "activists" at the camps there introducing themselves as
future "education minister", "health minister", " trade minister", etc while
arguing among themnselves and or blaming the world without probably even realizing their real  statuses .

Funny, isn't it that some people think politics is like fish-peddling !