human rights /drug report

burma@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

dear suriya, good point, you may wish tocheck the drug section here,i
just dont have time right now to look, sorry; if you dont see it now, if
its out there, we will get it out, with full page hypertext, please let
me know when you get what you need.

http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/drugs/

dawn star, paris
euro-burmanet