Budweiser in Burma (r)

dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

larry, thats really depressing, just saw their superbowl million dollar
publicity on french tv along with the baby-crawford pepsi ads. have you
tried calling bud hgq for a statement?

I havent got anything on bud there.

dawn star
euro-burmanet
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/

> From: "W. Kesavatana-Dohrs" <dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I just got this message.  Comments?  Ideas?
>
> LD
>
> About two weeks ago I spent some time in Burma and noticed extensive
> advertising and availibility of Budweiser beer in Rangoon.  I was pretty
> surprised because I had never heard that Budweiser was in Burma and
> because we can't even get Budweiser in Thailand.  Who owns Budweiser?  If
> Anheiser-Busch (probably misspelled) ownes Budweiser, then a boycott could
> focus on amusement parks, snackfoods and any other companies owned by
> Busch.

they probably got tons of websites on budweiser...try the search engines