research sanctions articles

dear marcotty fabrice,
posting by simon billenness herein, sorry to others for inconvenience as
it would have otherwise been posted directly) please check out
euro-burmanet <http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/>
your best bet is to go to the business section in the sommaire, as well
as home page sommaire (main) and a bit all around -euro is good too.

we have just added more memory and you will see an extensive hyperlinked
archive for your research.

metta
dawn star (paris)
euro-burmanet