Free Burma Website redesigned

The Free Burma Website at http://sunsite.unc.edu/freeburma/ has been
redesigned throughout the last month.

The purpose was to make it easier to read and easier to find what you
need.  Also much of the information has been updated.

Throughout february we will update the remainder of the info and
continue to improve the various presentations.

Although this work is never done, we would like to notify everyone
because we believe the site has reached a new level of usefulness for
the activist community, and a new level of effectiveness for educating
those unfamiliar with Burma.

FreeBurma.org received a bit of a facelift as well.

Please drop by if you haven't visited since 1/22/97.  Attached is the
new table of contents.  As always, we value and request your ideas and
feedback.

thanks,
glen

Welcome