The Relevance of Aung San Suu Kyi,

Subject: Re: The Relevance of Aung San Suu Kyi, A SLORC's Agent in  Tokyo!!

At 02:05 AM 1/12/97, you wrote:
>From: Ken and Visakha Kawasaki <brelief@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: The Relevance of Aung San Suu Kyi   by Myint Shwe
>
>The Relevance of Aung San Suu Kyi
>by Myint Shwe
>
>	Of late, I have received a lot of unsolicited news and information from
>(yangon@xxxxxxxxx) which I believe to be the account of an officer of the
>Burmese military government in Rangoon.  Let me add, however, that I
>appreciate his sending me these postings.

The account of yangoon@xxxxxxxxx owned by Myint Shwe is in Tokyo, Japan, not
in Rangoon. Mr. Myint Shwe, the SLORC's agent, is near by you. You should go
and get him or you should contact Japanese lawyers to put him a law suit  as
soon as possible.

Nyi Nyi Lwin (Director of Burma Intelligence Watchdog (BIW,based in
Washington, DC  for democractic forces abroad.)

Here is the information about "yangoon@xxxxxxxxx"

Yangon (Myint Shwe)

yangon@xxxxxxxxx (click to send e-mail)
                 E-mail Provider: Twics Co

                 Twics Co
                 Ltd, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, 160
                 Japan

                                    Internet
                                    Domain:

                                    twics.com