The SLORC and Drug Trade (r)

Dear Eric,
I have a cover story, feature article on SLORC and drugs in The Nation
(US weekly magazine) Dec. 16 issue. ("People of the Opiate") It will be
on newstands this week, and will be posted on BurmaNet within a few
days. It has lots of hard evidence. If you email me a fax number, I can
fax it to you. Or call your local bookstore/magazine shop to find out
when it will be in. Hope this helps,
Leslie Kean
Burma Project USA

You wrote:

Burma both
,>in International Relations and in the world market, but I need some
hard