Solidarity message to Tibetan peopl

Subject:       Solidarity message to Tibetan people

SOLIDARITY MESSAGE TO TIBETAN PEOPLES' NON-VIOLENCE
MOVEMENT LED BY H.H.DALAILAMA
======================================

Dated: 28 Nov, 1996

The 20th Century is almost over and we people from
every corner of the world should welcome the 21st
Century with love, peace and brotherhood.

By nature, each and every human being cherish peace and
freedom. If so it must be considered to be uncivilized
characters of mankind which deny others freedom that we
assume.

With this spirit of humanity, we express our solidarity
with H.H.Dalailama -led- Tibetan people's movement for
their birth-rights.

We urge the Government of China to accept the dialogue
offered by H.H.Dalailama in order to solve the Tibetan
issue in peaceful way.

We would also like to urge the Government of India, the
biggest democratic country in the world, to persuade
the Government of China to accept the meaningful
dialogue proposed by H.H.Dalailama.

In Solidarity,

The Central Committee
All Burma Students League