guess what everyone!!!

I just found out today that my modest BURMA related homepage on the
Netcom has been selected as Webmaster's Picks.

For those of you who know me -- I really "dig" into HTML as a hobby.
I'm quite proud of the fact that Netcom (which has more than half a
million subscribers with each individual personal homepages and THIRD
largest online service after American Online and CompuServe) singly
hand-picked mine out of all those possible subscribers? pages.

Please stop by when you have an opportunity and let me know whatcha
think of it.  Thank you!!

Sao Hpa Han

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark
Falls Sie einen verhungernden Hund aufheben und ihn Lebensmittel
vorschieben werden, wird er Sie nicht beissen. Dieses ist der
Hauptunterschied zwischen einem Hund und einem Mann. - Mark Twain