LETTER CITY COUNCIL ALKMAAR, THE NE (r)

Subject: Re: LETTER CITY COUNCIL ALKMAAR, THE NETHERLANDS, TO GEN. THAN SHWE

Dear Anja:

I am very pleased to learn of your interest in Burma selective purchasing
laws. I helped organize the campaing that led to Massachusetts becoming
the first US state to enact a Burma selective purchasing law. I am now
working with activists all around the world to enact similar laws.

I would be very happy to send you materials on how to enact Burma
selective purchasing laws. Please give me your snail mail address so that
I can put the materials in the mail.

Best Regards and Free Burma!

Simon Billenness
Franklin Research & Development Corporation
711 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111, USA
(617) 423 6655 x 225
(617) 482 6179 fax
simon_billenness@xxxxxxxxxxxx