Speaker on Burma in Atlantic Canada

Calling all Burmanet readers in Atlantic Canada!
(I hope there are some. . .)

=09Khin Ohmar has once again volunteered to come and speak on=20
campuses and in communities about Burma issues and grass-roots action=20
(see her post to B'net, below).  She'll likely be here in St. John's,=20
Newfoundland in early/late January/early February (no definite date set yet=
).
Since St. John's is a fair distance from Washington, we're seeing if=20
there are any other schools or groups in Atlantic Canada who would also=20
be interested in hosting her round about the same time. (Anyone in Halifax,=
=20
for example?)
=09Of course, I can't commit on Ohmar's behalf (I only bounced this=20
idea off her last week), but if you/anyone you know of is interested,=20
please contact me  (Ohmar's own address is also below).

Thanks.  Cheers,
=09=09Ed  :) =20

Ed Hudson
Department of Chemistry