Seinfeld - the brush w/ Burma episo (r)

Subject: Re: Seinfeld - the brush w/ Burma episode

Only that "Elaine" walked through the dining room of the Miramar Hotel a few
wks or mos ago when I was telling someone at a private lunch for writers about
the problems in Burma of recent vintage, i.e. children's skulls being
broken by bashing them against trees, etc by the slorc.  Probably just a
coincedence.  An ex-teacher, sometimes my voice is too loud.  She was
walking through the dining room to get to the newspaper racks out back
by the pool.

I had just totally ignored her in the hotel gift shop, not wanting to
bother her since she was there on vacation with a child and I was just
in gossiping with the store owner for a second.  Later I thought I should
have at least smiled at her.  One should be as kind to the famous as to
the infamous, I mean unfamous.

Wish I had known this show was going to be on TV.  Sorry to have missed it.

Marilyn