Who needs a speaker on Burma? (r)

Hi Ohnma,
Thanks for your message. I will be updating soon. Now I am busy with
conference. Hipe this time all odds in ABSDF will be over. For women things,
i have one report by Images Asia on Burmese pros: in thailand. If you don;t
have I will send it by email. Let me know.
OK?

I miss you guys as always.

love
MYO