RESUBSCRIBE TO BURMANET-L

Subject: Please resubscribe to burmanet tomorrow

To the subscribers of burmanet-l:

The technical staff at igc and the BurmaNet staff have not been able to
isolate the account which is generating all the automatic reply messages.
We suspect that someone is having messages forwarded to a different account,
but has closed their account. We do not have any subscribers from zoom.com
on our list.

We hope that we can resolve the problem by asking all of you to resubscribe.
We are putting the list up temporarily in order to send you this message.
You may get a few bounced messages too.  We will then take everyone off the
list and let you resubscribe yourselves.  In order to resubscribe, PLEASE
WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AND THEN SEND THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE.

send a message to: majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx

in the message write: subscribe burmanet-l

(note: use all lower case letters, and the last letter is a lower
case "L", not the numeral one)

If you would prefer to switch to burmanews-l, you may also do that.  Only
strider can send messages to burmanews-l, so there is never any problem with
automated replies.  burmanews-l consists only of the BurmaNet News. Other
subscribers cannot post any messages.

to subscribe to burmanews-l:

send a message to: majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx

in the message write: subscribe burmanews-l

(note: use all lower case letters, and the last letter is a lower
case "L", not the numeral one)

PLEASE SEND YOUR SUBSCRIBE MESSAGES DIRECTLY TO MAJORDOMO, NOT TO STRIDER.

Thanks for your patience and please accept our apologies.

Sincerely,
the BurmaNet staff