"The New Yorker" article by Amitav (r)

Subject: Re: "The New Yorker" article by Amitav Ghosh

If you like, I'll be very glad to send you a copy via snail-mail or possibly mail
express - don't mind at all.  It was about this reporter who went back to Burma
recently.  He/she also visited the jungle.

If so, pls email me directly w/ your snail-mail address.

       ___/
      _____/
     _______/

http://www.netcom.com/~burma/tai.html